Saturday, August 26, 2006

FIVE THINGS TAG

I decided to tag myself!!! LOL!!!
Is that allowed?? Are there rules to the tag game?? Oh well, I guess I broke the rules!
Sorry!!! ;0)

Five things in my freezer:

  • Almost finished container of Edy's Grande ice cream (no fat no sugar added!!)
  • ice
  • water bottles with frozen water
  • walnuts
  • bananas (for that nut bread I keep saying I am going to bake!)

Five things in my closet:

  • a geosafari
  • some xmas presents for this xmas
  • my clothes
  • shoes
  • dress up clothes/costumes

Five things in my car:

  • mini phone book
  • umbrella
  • first aid kit
  • offering envelopes
  • bags for trash

Five things in my purse

  • a little bit of loose change
  • lipstick holder
  • lipliner
  • wallet size new testament
  • wallet

Five things in my wallet:

  • receipts
  • driver's license
  • insurance card
  • emergency car key
  • magnifying glass (card size)

No comments: